- High performance particle filter class P3. The filter flange features an O-ring that optimises the seal to the front rim of Sundström gas filters.
- Plastic polypropylene. No metal parts.
- Used against all types of wet and dry particles, such as dust, smoke, aerosols, spray, asbestos, bacteria, viruses and mould. The filter fits into Sundström half and full face masks, as well as the SR700 particle PAPR. The filter can be attached to Sundström non-threaded gas filters. It is also used on front of Sundström's threaded gas filters when used on the SR500 PAPR.
- — Largest diameter: 107 mm
- — Thickness: 31 mm
- 44 g
- Filtration paper
- Particle filter contains about 1,300 sq cm (200 sq inches) hydrophobic fibreglass paper.
- Filtration efficiency
- Paraffin oil aerosol: >99.997% (tested by INSPEC).
- Pressure drop
- — At 30 l/min: 40 Pa (standards requrement: <120 Pa)
- — At 95 l/min: 120 Pa (standards requirement: <420 Pa)
- Store at room temperature in clean, dry place. If seal has been broken, store away from contaminants in an air-tight container. Shelf life is 10 years if seal is unbroken. Expiry date printed on filter.
SR510 - Particle filter