- Organic vapour filter class A1 (regular capacity).
- Plastic polypropylene. No metal parts.
- Used against organic gas and vapour with a boiling point above +65°C,such as solvents. The filter fits into the filter attachment of Sundström's half and full face masks. An SR510 particle filter can be snapped onto the front of the filter.
- — Largest diameter: 106 mm
- — Thickness: 28 mm
- 113 g
- The filter contains 70 g of activated carbon.
- Adsorption capacity
- In tests with 1,000 ppm carbon tetrachloride at 30 l/min, the filter lasts for 90-110 minutes (standards requirements: >80 min) The filter absorbs approximately 20-25 g carbon tetrachloride (standards requirements: >15.4 g).
- Pressure drop
- — At 30 l/min: 25-30 Pa (standards requrement: <100 Pa)
- — At 95 l/min: 120-140 Pa (standards requirement: <400 Pa)
- Store at room temperature in clean, dry place. If seal has been broken, store away from contaminants in an air-tight container. Shelf life is 5 years if seal is unbroken. Expiry date printed on filter.
Organic gas filter A1 SR217