- This cabinet is for the storage of toxic substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include chemicals such as Alkaloids, Arsenic, Aniline, Cyanides, Mercury, Phenol-Solid and Trichloroethylene.
- Capacity: 250kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Twin, Sequential Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS4452
- Shelves: 3
- Extra Shelf: 5560-29S
- External (mm): 1825(h) x 1440(w) x 585(d)
- Internal (mm): 1545(h) x 1350(w) x 495(d)
Toxic Storage Cabinet 250L XL 2 Door, 3 Shelf