Toxic Storage Cabinet 160L 2 Door, 2 Shelf
- This cabinet is for the storage of toxic substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include chemicals such as Alkaloids, Arsenic, Aniline, Cyanides, Mercury, Phenol-Solid and Trichloroethylene.
- Capacity: 160kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Twin, Sequential Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS4452
- Shelves: 2
- Extra Shelf: 5545-29S
- External (mm): 1295(h) x 1115(w) x 500(d)
- Internal (mm): 1015(h) x 1020(w) x 415(d)