- This cabinet is for the storage of toxic substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include chemicals such as Alkaloids, Arsenic, Aniline, Cyanides, Mercury, Phenol-Solid and Trichloroethylene.
- Capacity: 100kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Twin, Sequential Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS/NZ4452
- Shelves: 1
- Extra Shelf: 5535-29S
- External (mm): 770(h) x 935(w) x 620(d)
- Internal (mm): 495(h) x 840(w) x 530(d)
Toxic Storage Cabinet 100L 2 Door, 1 Shelf