- The LINQ self-retracting lifeline (SRL) range is engineered for extreme workplace situations. Boasting Compliance with AS/NZS 1891.3 section 1.6, the range has been developed to be durable and efficient.
- LINQ self retracting lifelines (SRL's) extend and retract automatically, allowing the user to operate within the recommended work area permitted by the AS/NZS Standard.
- The lifeline maintains tension which clears the work zone of any loose and dangerous excess webbing. In the event of a fall, a brake activates, arresting the fall and reducing the impact of the fall.
- High impact polymer outer casing
- Comes with load indicator snap hook
- Retractable webbing maximum length : 6m
- Anchorage eye with swivel action prevents undue twisting of rope while working or in the event of a fall
- Minimum Breaking Strength > 15 kN
- Weight: 1.65kg + / - 10gm
- Conforms to standard EN 360:2002
- Passed the corrosion test in accordance with ISO 9227:1990 - 24 hours
- Accepted under clause AS/NZS 1891.3 section 1.6
Self Retractable LOQ-BLOQ Webbing Lanyard 6M