Poly Corrosive Cabinet 160LTR, 2 Door, 4 Shelf
- This cabinet is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods
- These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution.
- Capacity: 160L/kg
- Material of Construction: Polypropylene
- Doors: Twin, self-closing, self-latching
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 4 (including bottom shelves)
- Extra Shelf: 5545P-29S
- External (mm): 1150(h) x 1000(w) x 600(d)
- Internal (mm): 970(h) x 970(w) x 560(d)
- Please note: This cabinet is designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.
- Further check compatibility of stored chemicals with polypropylene to ensure suitability.