Outdoor Cabinet - 80L
- Suitable for Flammable Liquids, Class 4 Dangerous Goods, Oxidizing Agents, Organic Peroxides, Toxic or Corrosive Substances when stored separately.
- Constructed of heavy duty single walled galvanised steel.
- Door and rear panel incorporate weatherproof louvered constant ventilation.
- Manual closing door with ISO two-point latching bar.
- Provision for padlock for added security.
- Rubber door seal for added weather protection.
- Two heavy duty door hinges allowing 270° opening to aid loading and unloading.
- Fixed heavy duty open mesh bottom shelf.
- 1 x heavy duty galvanised steel adjustable shelf.
- External static earthing connection point at base of cabinet and including metal earthing stake with connecting earthing wire.
- Durable weather and solvent resistant blue powder coated paint finish, both internal and external.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump for spill collection.
- Front accessible removal sump plug for drainage.
- 4 x heavy duty lifting lugs.
- Heavy duty foot plates with provision for bolting to concrete footing.
- Forklift channels for ease of moving by forklift.
- Palletised and packaged in strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
- Appropriate labelling applied.
- Weight: 70kg /Capacity: 80L /Doors: 1 / Shelves: 2 (Inc. Base Level)