- Organic vapour filter class A2 (high capacity).
Plastic polypropylene. No metal parts.
- Used against organic gas and vapour with a boiling point above +65°C,such as solvents. The filter fits into the filter attachment of Sundström's half and full face masks. An SR510 particle filter can be snapped onto the front of the filter.
— Largest diameter: 106 mm
— Thickness: 36 mm
- 137 g
- The filter contains 100 g of activated carbon.
- In tests with 5,000 ppm carbon tetrachloride at 30 l/min, the filter lasts for 45-50 minutes (standards requirements: >40 min) The filter absorbs approximately 42-45 g (1.5-1.6 oz) carbon tetrachloride (standards requirements: >38.4 g (>1.36 oz))
— At 30 l/min: 25-30 Pa (standards requrement: <100 Pa)
— At 95 l/min: 120-140 Pa (standards requirement: <400 Pa)
- Store at room temperature in clean, dry place. If seal has been broken, store away from contaminants in an air-tight container. Shelf life is 5 years if seal is unbroken. Expiry date printed on filter.