Flammable Storage Cabinet 425L 2 Door, 3 Shelf
- This cabinet is for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include flammable liquids such as Paints, Solvents, Petrol, Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol.
- Also combustible liquids such as Diesel, Linseed Oil and Pine Oil
- Capacity: 425L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Two, Sequential Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS1940
- Shelves: 3
- Extra Shelf: 5590-29S
- External (mm): 1825(h) x 865(w) x 865(d)
- Internal (mm): 1580(h) x 770(w) x 775(d)