- This cabinet is for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include flammable liquids such as Paints, Solvents, Petrol, Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol.
- Also combustible liquids such as Diesel, Linseed Oil and Pine Oil
- Capacity: 350kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Two, Sequential Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS1940
- Shelves: 3
- Extra Shelf: 5560-29S
- External (mm): 1825(h) x 1440(w) x 585(d)
- Internal (mm): 1545(h) x 1350(w) x 495(d)
Flammable Storage Cabinet 350L 2 Door, 3 Shelf