Corrosive Storage Cabinet 425L 2 Door, 3 Shelf
- This cabinet is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution.
- Please note: This cabinet is designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.
- Capacity: 425L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Two, Sequential Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 3
- Extra Shelf: 5590PH-29S
- Trays: 6
- Extra Tray: 5545-29TS
- External (mm): 1825(h) x 865(w) x 865(d)
- Internal (mm): 1580(h) x 770(w) x 775(d)