- This cabinet is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution.
- Please note: This cabinet is designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 3
- Extra Shelf: 5545PH-29S
- Trays: 3
- Extra Tray: 5545-29TS
- External (mm): 1825(h) x 1115(w) x 500(d)
- Internal (mm): 1545(h) x 1020(w) x 415(d)
- Capacity: 250kg or L
Corrosive Storage Cabinet 250L 2 Door, 3 Shelf