Confined Space Rescue Kit 1
- The LINQ Confined Space Rescue Kit has been designed specifically for rescue from confined spaces.
- It can easily be set up by one person and easy to transport.
- The 25m wire rope winch is ideally suited to rescue applications and confined space work.
- Must be manually wound to raise or lower - can raise or lower 25m down. Supplied with bracket for tripod.
- Complies to Australian standards AS/NZS 1891 and AS 2865 -2009.
- Comes with;
- CONFINED SPACE SPREADER BAR (HSCSSB) - The LINQ Confined Space Spreader Bar is designed for use with harnesses incorporating confined space loops or D-rings and is ideal for conned space entry/exit and rescue and retrieval applications. Comes with Snap Hook attachments to secure the worker
- KIT BAG (HSKB710) - Heavy duty waterproof duffel kit bag, Secures and protects parts until next use, Dimensions: 720mm x 320mm x 135mm
- TACTICIAN RIGGERS HARNESS (H201) - Liqui-Pel Technology, Pebble Weave webbing, Slotted Buckles, Integrated Suspension Trauma Strap, Shoulder Confined Space/Rescue Loops, Tangle-free back mesh, Large Dorsal Dee Ring, Front Belay Loops
- TRIPOD RESCUE WINCH (HSTW25) - For use with LINQ Tripod (HSTP29), Tested Load: 1350kg Rated Load: 135kg, Maximum lifting: 25m,Conforms to EN1496:2006
- 2 x SCREW GATE KARABINER (KSGSA18) - Opening: 18mm, Weight: 165gm, Rating: 25kN, Width: 58mm, Length: 110mm
- CONFINED SPACE TRIPOD (HSTP29 - For confined space access, adjustable height, 1.9m-2.9m, lifting load capacity 500kg, Certified to EN795:2012, Footprint: 1.8m diameter, Weight: 15kg, Anchorage rated to 12kN, Steel support shoes with rubber sole for increased stability, comes with tripod bag